Jim's Richard III Blog

What had started as a blog of Richard III rehearsal process at Cal Shakes has now evolved or devolved into a small novella. The author is petrified to change the name for fear it'll disappear, and wouldn't know what to call it anyway. Many stories are included and questions are even answered sometimes!

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Later in the Evening

We're coming into the home stretch, I'm done with my scenes; we're blessed with crisp air, our words fly out. A good show.

And I'm strangely sad.

1 Comments:

Blogger James Carpenter said...

Dear Rodrigo.........

I think this is hysterical. Where are you from, son? HAH! Life has a way of slapping you in the face with the ridiculous--I'm not sad anymore-- thanks! But no more T-shirt ads, OK? Otherwise I'm gonna start writing you in gibberish.

June 3, 2007 at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home